Welcome

Welcome to Eofor Custom Leatherwork.

My aim is to craft individual items in a traditional and unashamedly old-fashioned way using only solid high quality leather and hand stitching. My philosophy is very simple - I will not make or sell anything that I would not be pleased to own myself. I like to think of these artefacts as an antidote to the cheap , insubstantial mass produced products which predominate much of today's marketplace. My inspiration comes from the days when luggage was made from heavy leather and canvas , shorts were long and baggy , moushtaches big and bushy and upper lips were seriously stiff !

Please look at the various examples of my work below. All items are individually made so please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to commission something along the lines of the examples below or maybe something different.


eoforcustomleatherwork@gmail.com


Monday 11 May 2015

An interesting idea which I made at the request of a gentleman in Sweden. A credit card / bank note holder for when you really can't be bothered with a wallet ! You have to supply your own cards !!

No comments:

Post a Comment